Terms of Service for Carport platform.
Last updated: January 22nd, 2023
Online booking, payment, and cancellation.
- Bookings are made online and payments are made in cash on the spot.
- Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before the start of the booked day. If the user does not cancel the booking within this time frame, they are obliged to pay the full price of the parking spot.
Responsibilities of users and parking spot providers.
- Carport is not responsible for the conditions of parking agreed upon between the user and the parking spot provider.
- Carport is not responsible for the behavior of the parking spot provider.
- The user is obliged to follow through with the booking, otherwise they will be obliged to pay the full price of the parking spot if they did not cancel it in a timely manner.
- Carport is not responsible in the event that the parking spot, although booked, is not available. The responsibility for this lies with the Carport partner. Contact information for the partner can be found
- Carport has the right to use the email address of the user who made the booking for sending newsletters and marketing communications.
- Carport uses user data for analytical purposes, marketing (newsletters), and exclusively for the realization of bookings. Data is transferred to the appropriate partner for this purpose.
*Carport reserves the right to change the terms of service at any time without prior notice to the user.